Advise Students and Connect with Alumni
Using WiN is a way to share your talents and expertise with the Wheaton community.
After you've signed up and completed your profile, students will be able to search for and contact you through WiN. You will also be able to connect with other alumni on WiN. Search fields include career field, location, specialty, and more.
You can play a pivotal role in equipping students for life after college in any or all of the following ways:
- Discuss how your education prepared you for your career
- Ask questions about a student's gifts and passions
- Share information about a current event or issue in your field
- Recommend helpful networking strategies
- Introduce your student to colleagues or other contacts
- Offer guidance on where to look for job/internships in your field
- Critique your student's resume and/or cover letter
- Lead your student through a mock interview
Ready to begin? Create your account
Check out our resources for tips on advising students and connecting with fellow alumni.