An Opportunity to Serve Students and Alumni
By serving as an adviser on WiN, you make yourself available to current students and alumni who are seeking advice about current studies and future plans.
You can play a pivotal role in equipping students for life after college in any or all of the following ways:
- Discuss how your education prepared you for your career
- Ask questions about your advisee's gifts and passions
- Share information about a current event or issue in your field
- Recommend helpful networking strategies
- Introduce your advisee to colleagues or other contacts
- Offer guidance on where to look for job/internships in your field
- Critique your advisee's resume and/or cover letter
- Lead your advisee through a mock interview
Once you've signed up, you'll fill out your profile. Then students and alumni will be able to search for you by major, career field, location, and other criteria.
Ready to begin? Create your account
Check out our resources for advising tips.